RELAXATION ~ PEACE ~ serenity
meditation ~ space ~ reflection
A SPA DAY FOR THE SOUL ...
With such busy lives we often lack the time and space we need for ourselves.
Retreat days at Cathryn's practice are the perfect antidote - the opportunity to enjoy complete peace and tranquillity in an environment especially created for this purpose.
There is a retreat day menu with a variety of activities, especially designed to help you relax and unwind. Cathryn will help you to choose from various options, to enable you to create your unique retreat experience.
There is also the option of as much silent retreat time as you need, should you wish to read, listen to music, simply relax, meditate, journal or pray in privacy.
Lovely walks around the beautiful North Lincolnshire village of Nettleham, with it's old stone cottages and idyllic beck side footpath are easily accessible, should you wish to enjoy a stroll during your day.
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness.
Retreat time is precious, and can be extremely beneficial in many scenarios-
- Following major life events/changes; to help allow processing of the situation.
- When life has been so busy and demanding that it starts to feel overwhelming; to find your balance and recharge your batteries.
- If you have big decisions looming, and have not yet had the space to reflect calmly on what choices to make.
- A 'technology detox' day - time out from the computer screen and mobile phone!
- If the spiritual side of life has been neglected recently and you would benefit from retreat time to reconnect with your soul.
- During times of spiritual awakening, to help you to adjust and incorporate what is occurring.
- And of course, for times that you simply want to treat yourself to a mini-holiday! - celebrate nature and enjoy the peace and tranquillity that retreat time provides.
Retreat days are available throughout the year from Tuesdays to Saturdays, and include lunch and refreshments.
Currently, retreat days are £145 and run from 10.30am until 5.30pm, and are for one person per day. (Retreat time with a friend can too easily become a chat fest!)
Please note: retreat days are tailored to meet your needs and can vary considerably - from a 'mini-holiday' approach with the emphasis on quiet and relaxation, to an 'appreciating nature' day with walking and enjoying the garden and surroundings, to a silent and spiritual day of reflection and prayer, or a combination of these...
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
All images on this page are taken by Cathryn at her Nettleham practice and retreat space.